Work visa (Z Visa) is issued to those who have obtained employment permit and intend to work in China. A Chinese government issued working permit or employment license is required. Z visa is usually issued for one entry with duration of stay of 000 (means to be determined). Holder of Z visa should enter China within 90 days after visa is issued and must register at local public security bureau within 30 days of arrival, where the China Residence Permit will be issued to replace Z visa to allow multiple entry for one year. In order to apply for China Z Visa, please prepare and send in your application according to the detail requirement explained below.  

Please prepare your application paperwork according to the instruction below 






















1. Actual passport, plus a photocopy of the name page: 

🎈Please submit your actual passport. Visa will be issued in the passport.

🎈Original signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a copy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate. If your passport with less than 6 months, you must renew your passport first.

🎈Passport should have at least 2 blank visa pages. The last 3 pages in US passports are not visa pages. These are amendment pages, reserved by the US Department of State for an amendment to the passport. They won't be acceptable for visas. If your passport has no blank visa pages left, you may add additional visa pages.

🎈If you have a valid China visa in another passport, you will need to submit that passport together with the new passport when applying for a new visa.


2. For Non-U.S. Citizens:

🎈You must send a photocopy of your U.S. Green Card or your valid U.S. visa. Please note: The Chinese consulate only issue single or double entry visa to a non-U.S. citizen with a maximum stay of 30 days in China -NO EXCEPTIONS.

🎈Non-US passport holders must provide a photocopy of the US Green Card (Exception: notarized copy is required, if you reside in CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, WI. Origin US Green Card is required, if you reside in AZ, Southern CA, HI, NM, Pacific Islands) or a valid long term US residence visa such as: L, H, F, TN. Please note B1/B2 visa doesn't count.



























3. Visa Application Form:



🎈One form per applicant. Download here for the form.

🎈Please fill out the application form, print a clear copy and sign it.

🎈Do not print double-sided.

🎈You must TYPE your answers in our fillable PDF form. Handwritten is not acceptable.

🎈All fields are mandatory. If a section doesn't apply, please type in "None" or "N/A'. Incomplete form will be rejected.

🎈Please check for omission and error before you print the form. Change or correction is not allowed on the printed form. You must print a new form in case of any changes or corrections.

🎈Please do not use a staple. Paper clips are fine.

🎈Additional Requirements for Minor: All minor applicants must submit a copy of birth certificate, and a copy of both parents’ passport. 

🎈Additional Requirements Chinese American Born in China: First-time applicants who were born in China must submit original Chinese passport. First-time applicants who were born in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau must submit a photocopy of their previous passport.




4. Photograph:


🎈You must provide one 2"x2" passport type photo with a plain white or off-white background.

🎈Photo printed on regular paper or photo of poor quality is not acceptable.  

🎈Photo needs to be taken within 6 months.

🎈Please use paper clips to attach the photo face-down (avoid scratching) to the form. Do not staple or glue the photo.

🎈Please refer to the link for China visa photo specific requirement.




5. For foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship:

🎈Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas. 

🎈If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.  

🎈If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.) 



















6. Supporting Documents:

🎈One of the following documents:  

(a) Foreigners Employment Permit of the People's Republic of China issued by Chinese government authorities for Human Resources and Social Security; if your intended work period is 90 days or less, you need to provide an Approval of Short-Term Employment for Foreigners Working in P.R. China. You must apply for your visa before the commencing work date indicated on the Approval and you will be allowed to work only within the period of time indicated in the Approval.  

(b) Permit for Foreign Experts Working in China issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts.  

(c) Registration Certificate of Resident Representative Offices of enterprises of foreign countries(regions) issued by Chinese authorities of industrial and commercial administration.  

(d) An approval document for commercial performances issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs; if your intended performance period is 90 days or less, you need to provide an Approval of Short-Term Employment for Foreigners Working in P.R. China. You must apply for your visa before the commencing performance date indicated on the Approval and you will be allowed to perform only within the period of time indicated in the Approval.  E. Letter of Invitation to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations in China issued by China National Offshore Oil Corporation.  





7. Proof of Residency:

🎈Applicants must provide a copy of their driver's license or state issued ID card. Under-aged applicants who do not have a Driver's License can submit parent's driver's license instead, along with a copy of the birth certificate.

🎈Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to non-U.S. citizens)  

🎈You must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.




8. For U.S. Born Children:


🎈If the applicant is a child born in the U. S. to a Chinese parent, the visa requirements are different.  Please click to see detailed information.  



















9. Process Time and Fee:



 Regular          Multiple Entry          10 years           4 business days                       $30                                  $140                             $50

 Express          Multiple Entry          10 years           2-3 business days                   $30                                  $170                             $90


 *Please Call 718-353-2188 for more details.


(1) Visa fee for certain non-U.S. citizens may vary from the list above based on reciprocal agreements.

(2) The above processing time is average and for reference only. Some applications may require longer processing time that a pick-up date cannot be confirmed until notified by the Visa Office.   

(3) Processing time for visa to HKSAR or Macao SAR visa does not apply. 




10. Payment Methods and Mailing Address:

🎈We accept company check, money order, cashier's check or credit card. Please make check or money order payable to Phoenix Travel Inc. You can write the total amount on one check or money order. Credit card payment is subject to 3.5% processing charge.

🎈Mailing Address: 39-01 Main St #406, Flushing, NY 11354 ,Attn: AN AN






©2018 JOYTRIP International Group Inc

  • FB
  • t
  • INS